Priorities Priorities

Extremely well produced, with a very well tought out story - great job!!

The Reward The Reward

Amazing work, super talented! More, I say!

SunCreatureStudio responds:

And more you shall have ;) the first episode got funded on the kickstarter! uhuu, 1 day to go :)

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Brilliant stuff RicePirate! Damn hillarious and well animated, kudos!

Inanimate Inanimate

Great one!

It's a pretty hilarious short, kids these days think that their computer will do the stuff for them! Great stuff for your initial try at FBF too mr.Pirate!

LL-RockBattle:Wine VS MP3 LL-RockBattle:Wine VS MP3

Nice

Nice one - the ending was expected but you built up some 'tension' in the beginning + moar points for using Planet Funk's Coma Alive in the end ;) Good work!

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Fantastic

The idea's pretty original and you've executed the animation very well - the quality's up there, some little touches and it could be tv-series quality, plus the Johnny Utah arm joke cracked me up a little too :P Great work guy!

The T 'Intro' The T 'Intro'

Great Intro

Style's very strong and the animation techniques suit the style perfectly, good luck in trying to finish this project off!

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

Hey you, yes... you...

I honestly never laughed at such a 'simple' animation - the voice acting is brilliant, especially the female accent.

I'm done with reviewing.... lef me...

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

I wasn't expecting this

I found this animation really funny, both animation wise and the lyrics too. It's great!

Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Extremely well done

This feels like a legitimite way to start off Batman 3, and it sets up an interesting conflict between Gordon and the detective. The animation and artwork were good, the perspectives and scenes in general struck me the most though.

I assume this took a heck of a long time to make, but with something like this you could make a mini series (maybe 4 to 5 animations in total) and you'd be able to tell an amazing story!

If you ever get to do something on those lines with this try and get a musician to make some soundtracks for you, it'd be amazing :)

Great stuff man! Keep it up!